Let us be your one-stop Valentine Shop and treat your Valentine to a unique night of love beneath the waves! Join the Center for Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium for an intimate, adults-only evening at the aquarium and learn about the “Wet & Wild” mating habits of your favorite ocean animals.
When: Saturday, February 13th, 2016, 7pm – 11pm
Cost $150 per couple.
• After hours Aquarium experience and touch tanks
• 2 drink tickets for wine or beer per person
• Commemorative couple’s photo
• Free Parking
• Buffet Dinner and desserts
• Behind the Scenes look at our Ocean Realm exhibit
• Animal up-close talks with Penguins and more
• Cash bar featuring a signature cocktail
Participants must be 21 or older to participate.
Register below or, to get more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-361-0352 x 7115
**NEW** Make your date’s night even more special by adding a “Diver-gram”! Our divers will display your personal message from inside the Ocean Realm exhibit. Limit 50 characters. Cost: $25