The Center for Aquatic Sciences has a limited number of unpaid internship opportunities that offer hands-on experience to compliment various college degree programs. Interns can gain relevant job experience and establish professional contacts in their field of study. The Center makes every effort to match interns to work that complements their studies, interests, and skills.
Internships are unpaid. Interns receive free parking during hours of work and discounts at our cafe and gift shop. Letters of recommendation are also available upon request.
- Students must be registered at a two- or four-year accredited college or university.
- Receive college credit for their work with the Center.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 120 hours within the chosen semester.
- Go to Internship Opportunities to see the intern positions that are currently available.
- Applicants will be asked to send a resume and cover letter to the appropriate department supervisor.
- Once a resume is received, it will be reviewed by the department supervisor.
- Qualifying applicants will be contacted for an interview within several weeks.
- Email email@example.com with questions or for more information.
Adventure Aquarium may offer a very limited number of paid internship positions each summer. Available internship positions are posted in early Spring under Job Opportunities on the aquarium’s website.